Vehicle Body Design of Armored Robot for Complex Disaster
- Vehicle Body Design of Armored Robot for Complex Disaster
- 김도익; 김준식; 박상현; 김무림; 김영렬; 신동빈; 서진호
- Disaster Robot; Armored Robot System; Panoramic View; Cockpit
- Issue Date
- 로봇학회 논문지= Journal of Korea Robotics Society
- VOL 13, NO 4-255
- In this paper, a design for a vehicle body of an armored robot for complex disasters is described. The proposed design considers various requirements in complex disaster situations. Fire, explosion, and poisonous gas may occur simultaneously under those sites. Therefore, the armored
robot needs a vehicle body that can protect people from falling objects, high temperature, and
poisonous gas. In addition, it should provide intuitive control devices and realistic surrounding views to help the operator respond to emergent situations. To fulfill these requirements of the vehicle body, firstly, the frame was designed to withstand the impact of falling objects. Secondly, the positive pressure device and the cooling device were applied. Thirdly, a panoramic view was implemented that enables real-time observation of surroundings through a number of image sensors. Finally, the cockpit in the vehicle body was designed focused on the manipulability of the armored robot in disaster sites.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.