Live-cell imaging and profiling of c-Jun N-terminal kinases using covalent inhibitor-derived probes
- Live-cell imaging and profiling of c-Jun N-terminal kinases using covalent inhibitor-derived probes
- 이준석; Linghui Qian; Sijun Pan; Jingyan Ge; Lin Li; Shao Q Yao
- c-Jun N-terminal kinase; inhibitor
- Issue Date
- Chemical communications
- VOL 55-1095
- c-Jun N-terminal kinases (JNKs) are involved in critical cellular functions. Herein, small-molecule JNK-targeting probes are reported based on a covalent inhibitor. Together with newly developed twophoton fluorescence Turn-ON reporters and chemoproteomic studies, we showed that some probes may be suitable for live-cell imaging and profiling of JNKs.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.