Highly active bimetallic CuFe-N-C electrocatalysts for oxygen reduction reaction in alkaline media
- Highly active bimetallic CuFe-N-C electrocatalysts for oxygen reduction reaction in alkaline media
- 유성종; 강윤식; 장주혁; 허윤희; 정재영; 손연선; 이수형; 김필
- Issue Date
- Journal of industrial and engineering chemistry
- VOL 71-241
- Here, we prepare a bimetallic CuFe– N– C catalyst for the oxygen reduction reaction (ORR) by annealing metal precursor-adsorbed polyaniline under an NH3 gas atmosphere at high temperature. The catalyst exhibits higher ORR activity and durability than Pt/C and other monometallic Cu (Fe)– C catalysts in 0.1 M KOH. The remarkable catalytic activity of the CuFe– C catalyst is due to the interaction between Cu and Fe, which facilitates ORR and also results in higher contents of total N and active N species. In the same vein, single cell using the CuFe– C catalyst exhibits greatly enhanced performance compared to those using other catalysts.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.