Atroposelective Synthesis of PINAP via Dynamic Kinetic Asymmetric Transformation
- Atroposelective Synthesis of PINAP via Dynamic Kinetic Asymmetric Transformation
- 한서정; Vikram Bhat; Brian M. Stoltz; Scott C. Virgil
- Issue Date
- Advanced synthesis & catalysis
- VOL 361, NO 3-444
- The atroposelective synthesis of PINAP ligands has been accomplished via a palladiumcatalyzed CP coupling process through dynamic kinetic asymmetric transformation. These catalytic
conditions allow access to a wide variety of alkoxyand benzyloxy-substituted PINAP ligands in high enantiomeric excess. The methods described in this communication afford valuable P,N ligands in good yields and high enantioselectivity using low catalyst loading
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.