Characteristics of band modulation FET on sub 10nm SOI
- Characteristics of band modulation FET on sub 10nm SOI
- 김용태; 권세현; Carlos Navarro; Francisco Gamiz; Sorin Cirstoloveanu; Phileppe Galy; Minho Choi; Jinho Ahn
- band modulation; 1T DRAM; Steep swing slope; Memory window; Current margin
- Issue Date
- Japanese Journal of Applied Physics, Part 1- Regular Papers
- VOL 58, NO SB-SBBB07-7
- The electrical characteristics of band modulation FET are investigated with energy band diagrams between drain to source through intrinsic gate region according to front/back gates and drain bias conditions. The drain current– voltage and transfer characteristics show extremely steep slope with minimum subthreshold swing of 1.6 mV/decade. Memory window is 0.27 V, which is determined with turn on voltages at “0” and “1” states through multiple cycles of write and read operations. Memory performance also shows that current margin to distinguish the “0” and “1” state has the maximum value of over 100 μA at VD of 1.2 V. But, the current margin is relatively less affected by the front and back gate bias under the conditions that VD is applied in the memory window range and the current at “0” state remains low.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.