Understanding of relationship between dopant and substitutional site to develop
- Understanding of relationship between dopant and substitutional site to develop
- 김용태; Minho Choi; Heechae Choi; Jinho Ahn
- Material design; Noble Phase change material; Dopant; Theoretical analysis; Ab initio simulation
- Issue Date
- Japanese Journal of Applied Physics, Part 1- Regular Papers
- VOL 58, NO SB-SBBB02-4
- For over a decade, phase-change materials have been widely researched using various materials and methods. Despite efforts, the design of novel materials is nowhere near reported. In this paper, we provide the data for doping in In3SbTe2 material with doping formation energy and distortion angle at In, Sb, and Te sites. Information on the 29 dopants reduces unnecessary time cost to select the dopant for the IST material since the dopant with the positive and big formation energy should be excluded. In addition, excessive dopants disturb the stable phase transition, for this reason, the approximate limit of concentration for doping is suggested with experimental results through XRD, TEM, and electrical characteristics. This study gives one guideline of the many methods to develop and discover the novel materials in terms of substitutional site and the amount of dopant.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.