Nanoporous metallic thin films prepared by dry processes
- Nanoporous metallic thin films prepared by dry processes
- 변지영; 김상훈; 쭝 히에우 쩐
- 2018년 12월 입력으로 개인평가만 2019년에 반영
- Issue Date
- Journal of alloys and compounds
- VOL 764-378
- Nanoporous Pt and Au thin films were prepared by dry etching methods and compared to those prepared by conventional wet etching (dealloying). While reactive ion etching (RIE) and deep RIE methods did not yield nanoporous structures with high roughness factors (<5), gentle XeF2 dry etching yielded thin metallic nanoporous films (~200 nm) with high enough roughness factors (~40). The nanoporous films were as good as those prepared by wet etching using 3% HF solution in terms of thickness and roughness factors. Sensing performance of nanoporous Pt films prepared by XeF2 dry etching was as good as that of wet-chemically dealloyed nanoporous Pt films for glucose sensing.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.