Chemoenzymatic synthesis of spinosyn A
- Chemoenzymatic synthesis of spinosyn A
- 전병선; Hak Joong Kim; Sei-hyun Choi; Namho Kim; Rongson Pongdee; Qingquan Wu; Hung-wen Liu
- Issue Date
- Angewandte Chemie international edition
- VOL 53, NO 49-13557
- Following the biosynthesis of polyketide backbones by polyketide synthases (PKSs), post-PKS modifications result in a significantly elevated level of structural complexity that renders the chemical synthesis of these natural products challenging. We report herein a total synthesis of the widely used polyketide insecticide spinosyn A by exploiting the prowess of both chemical and enzymatic methods. As more polyketide biosynthetic pathways are characterized, this chemoenzymatic approach is expected to become readily adaptable to streamlining the synthesis of other complex polyketides with more elaborate post-PKS modifications.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.