Cytotoxic Constituents from the Roots of Asarum sieboldii in Human Breast Cancer Cells
- Cytotoxic Constituents from the Roots of Asarum sieboldii in Human Breast Cancer Cells
- 김수남; 김은애; 김현정; 곽아원; 강복윤; 조승식; 심정현; 윤구; Ha-Na Oh
- Asarum sieboldii; cytotoxicity; breast cancer; xanthoxylol
- Issue Date
- Natural Product Sciences
- VOL 25, NO 1-75
- Bioassay-guided fractionation of the roots of Asarum sieboldii led to the isolation of the six
compounds methylkakuol (1), sesamin (2), asarinin (3), xanthoxylol (4), and (2E,4E,8Z,10E/Z)-N-(2-methylpropyl) dodeca-2,4,8,10-tetraenamide (5/6). Among the isolates, xanthoxylol (4) exhibited significant cytotoxicity against human breast cancer cells MCF-7 and MDA-MB-231 in vitro with IC50 values of 9.15 and 13.95 μM, respectively.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.