Deriving structural perfection in the structure of polyacrylonitrile based electrospun carbon nanofiber
- Deriving structural perfection in the structure of polyacrylonitrile based electrospun carbon nanofiber
- 양철민; 황준연; 안석훈; 김창효; 김두원; 김경수; 김양희; 홍승기; 최고봉; 김융암; 양갑승
- Carbon Nanofiber; Polyacrylonitrile; Electrospinning
- Issue Date
- VOL 147-615
- In the fabrication of carbon nanofibers via the electrospinning system, the conformation of the polymer chains of organic nanofibers play significant roles in imparting structural perfection of the carbon nanofibers. We observed morphological variation of polyacrylonitrile based electrospun carbon nanofibers by controlling take-up speed, followed by stretching process. The observed domain structure on the surface of carbon nanofiber was closely related to their microstructure as well as their physical properties, such as crystallinity and electrical conductivity.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.