Functionalized Bonding Materials and Interfaces for Heterogeneously Layer-Stacked Applications
- Functionalized Bonding Materials and Interfaces for Heterogeneously Layer-Stacked Applications
- 최원준; 송진동; 김형준; 한재훈; 김상현
- Wafer bonding; Heterogeneous integration; Bonding interface; Monolithic 3D integration
- Issue Date
- Journal of the Korean Physical Society
- VOL 74, NO 2-87
- Recently, heterogeneous integration has become more important in enhancing device performance and creating new functions. For this purpose, wafer bonding can provide a straightforward method to integrate different materials, regardless of lattice mismatch. Here, we review recent application spaces using low-temperature wafer bonding by classifying wafer bonding into direct bonding, oxide bonding, and metal bonding. We show that bonding materials and interfaces have an important role in achieving high-performance semiconductor devices.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.