Characterization of in-situ Synthesized CdSxSe1-x Ternary Alloy Nanowire Photosensor
- Characterization of in-situ Synthesized CdSxSe1-x Ternary Alloy Nanowire Photosensor
- 박재관; 강민정; 김홍래; 안병기; 장영욱; 변재철
- CdSxSe1-x; Alloy; Nanowire; Photosensor; In-situ synthesis
- Issue Date
- Journal of the Korean Ceramic Society; 한국세라믹학회지
- VOL 56, NO 3-316
- CdSxSe1-x ternary alloy nanowires (x = 0, 0.5, 1.0) were fabricated by in-situ synthesis on interdigitated electrode. Morphology analysis of the alloy nanowires according to the synthesis zone and composition analysis of the nanowires were carried out by SEM and EDX. The crystal structures of the alloy nanowires were studied by XRD analysis. The I-V characteristics of the nanowire photosensors were analyzed according to the intensity of incident light. The influence of zonal synthesis position on the photosensor response to the wavelength of incident light was also analyzed, and was found to be related to the bandgap of alloy nanowires. The analysis results indicate that photosensors with a specific photoresponse could be selected based on the composition of the source materials of nanowires as well as by controlling the in-situ synthesis zone.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.