Hierarchical hollow dual CoreeShell carbon nanowall-encapsulated pen SnO/SnO2 heterostructured anode for high-performance lithium-ion-based energy storage
- Hierarchical hollow dual CoreeShell carbon nanowall-encapsulated pen SnO/SnO2 heterostructured anode for high-performance lithium-ion-based energy storage
- 이중기; 신현진; 김지영; 엥가르; A-Young Kim; Guicheng Liu; Dongjin Byun
- Hierarchical; pen SnO/SnO2 heterostructure; hollow dual CoreeShell carbon; lithium-ion-based energy storage
- Issue Date
- VOL 153-72
- A hierarchical hollow SnO/SnO2 heterostructure anode surrounded by a dual carbon layer (DCL@SnO/SnO2), inner (host) and outer carbon layers, was successfully designed via a simple hydrothermal method with a single Sn precursor to achieving high-performance Li-ion batteries (LIBs) and Li-ion capacitors (LICs). The carbon nanotube (CNT)-based inner carbon host and an ultrathin outer amorphous carbon layer introduced at the SnO/SnO2 heterostructure had good elasticity and high electrical properties to prevent volume change and ensure fast Li-ion transport during cycling, respectively. Meanwhile, the SnO/SnO2 heterostructure comprising p-type SnO and n-type SnO2 facilitated further fast interfacial Li-ion transfer within the p– n SnO/SnO2 heterojunction anode via the acceleration effect induced by the built-in electric field (BEF). The resulting half cells LIBs consisting DCL@SnO/SnO2 anode shows a high reversible specific capacity of 902.1  mAh g− 1 after 500 cycles at a current density of 1400  mA  g− 1. The specific capacity of 347.04  1 was still maintained even at a high current density of 10  000  1. Moreover, the maximum energy and power density of 125  W  kg− 1 and 200  Wh kg− 1, respectively, were achieved from the half cells LIC comprising DCL@SnO/SnO2 anode (LIC-DCL@SnO/SnO2).
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.