A first-principles study of the structural and electronic properties of the epitaxial Ge(1？1？1)/La2O3(0？0？1) heterostructure
- A first-principles study of the structural and electronic properties of the epitaxial Ge(1？1？1)/La2O3(0？0？1) heterostructure
- 최정혜; 고은정; 류카이; 황철성
- epitaxial Ge(1 1 1)/La2O3(0 0 1) heterostructure; interface atomic configuration; structural properties; electronic properties; first-principles study
- Issue Date
- Journal of physics D, applied physics
- VOL 52, NO 36-365101-7
- The effects of the atomic configuration of the epitaxial Ge(1 1 1)/La2O3(0 0 1) interface on
the electrical properties of the structure were studied using first-principles calculations. The
interface stability of this heterostructure is susceptible to the atomic configuration of the interface. The Ge– O-bonded interface without interfacial gap states is generally more stable than the Ge– La-bonded interface, which involves interfacial gap states. The band alignment is affected by the charge transfer depending on the interface atomic configuration, and the band bending across the La2O3 region was observed due to the electronic dipole inside the La2O3.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.