Abnormal lattice behavior of MgH2 in isotope labeled LiBD4-MgH2 composites at the melting of LiBD4
- Abnormal lattice behavior of MgH2 in isotope labeled LiBD4-MgH2 composites at the melting of LiBD4
- 심재혁; 박미래; 조인화; 강승기; 최용남; 이희주; 노도영
- Hydrogen storage; LiBH4; MgH2; Isotope; X-ray diffraction; Lattice behavior; LiBD4
- Issue Date
- Journal of alloys and compounds
- VOL 808, NO 1-151640-7
- these D atoms can occupy interstitals or lattice points of MgH2. Endothermic behavior of LiBD4 during melting might also have contriubuted to the contraction of MgH2. In addition, the intensity of MgH(D)2 Bragg peaks measured in in situ neutron diffraction experiment confirms that H/D exchange between the two hydrides starts below the LiBD4 melting temperature.; We found abnormal lattice behavior of MgH2 in LiBD4-MgH2 composites at the melting of LiBD4 using high resolution x-ray diffraction measurements. At the LiBD4 melting point, the tetragonal MgH2 unit cell contracted isotropically which is attributed to D atoms diffused from neighboring LiBD4
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.