Tunable Nanochannels Fabricated by Mechanical Wrinkling/Folding of a Stiff Skin on a Soft Polymer
- Tunable Nanochannels Fabricated by Mechanical Wrinkling/Folding of a Stiff Skin on a Soft Polymer
- 이광렬; 문명운; So Nagashima; Hamid Ebrahimi; Ashkan Vaziri
- Issue Date
- Advanced materials interfaces
- VOL 2, NO 3-1400493-7
- A facile method for fabricating nanochannels is presented. This method is based on mechanical wrinkling/folding of a stiff skin formed on a soft polymer, whereby the characteristic dimensions of the nanochannels are robustly tunable. Furthermore, the configuration of the nanochannels is switchable between open and closed. The tunable nanochannels can be exploited to trap and release nanoparticles “on demand”.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.