Image Analysis for Measuring Disease Symptom to Bacterial Soft Rot in Potato
- Image Analysis for Measuring Disease Symptom to Bacterial Soft Rot in Potato
- 김형석; 이운석; Renato Rodrigues Silva; Changsoo Kim; Seong Heo; In Sung Park; Wook Kim; Shelley Jansky; Yong Suk Chung
- Issue Date
- American journal of potato research : an official publication of the Potato Association of America
- VOL 96, NO 3-313
- Bacterial soft rot is a devastating disease in potato. However, it is difficult to evaluate disease resistance because there are a number of ways the bacteriumcan infect tubers, including through lenticels, in bruised tissue, and through wounds. Thus, various screening methods have been developed to evaluate resistance in potato tubers. The methods published to date are limited in their ability to measure symptoms quickly and accurately in a large number of samples. Therefore, we developed a new high throughput phenotyping method to evaluate soft rot disease symptoms the assistance of image analysis software. This method has proven to be very efficient in evaluating disease symptoms.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.