A K2NiF4-type La2Li0.5Al0.5O4 catalyst for the oxidative coupling of methane (OCM)
- A K2NiF4-type La2Li0.5Al0.5O4 catalyst for the oxidative coupling of methane (OCM)
- 하정명; Dahye Kwon; Inchan Yang; Yujin Sim; Ji Chul Jung
- La2Li0.5Al0.5O4; K2NiF4-type structure; Oxidative coupling of methane; Surface lattice oxygen; C2-selectivity
- Issue Date
- Catalysis communications
- VOL 128-105702
- In this study, the significant activity and noticeable C2-selectivity of a La2Li0.5Al0.5O4 catalyst with a K2NiF4-type structure in the oxidative coupling of methane (OCM) was reported for the first time. The high C2-selectivity of the La2Li0.5Al0.5O4 catalyst originated from its abundance of electrophilic lattice oxygen species, which facilitated the selective formation of C2-hydrocarbons from methane. Although the activity of the La2Li0.5Al0.5O4 catalyst changed slightly owing to its gradual structural change into LaAlO3 perovskite during OCM, it is highly significant that this catalyst, with a K2NiF4-type structure, appears as a potentially promising catalyst for the OCM reaction.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.