Activatable NIRF/MRI dual imaging probe using bio-inspired coating of glycol chitosan on superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticles
- Activatable NIRF/MRI dual imaging probe using bio-inspired coating of glycol chitosan on superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticles
- 권익찬; 김광명; 정인재; 전성익; 차의준; 변영로; 김영일; 안철희
- Issue Date
- Journal of industrial and engineering chemistry
- VOL 76-409
- MRI and NIRF multimodal imaging probe was fabricated and investigated. Glycol chitosan coated SPION was decorated by MMP-2 substrate conjugating BHQ-3 and Cy5.5 dye at each end (BCMG-SPION). NIRF signals were recovered in the presence of MMP-2 at a sub-nanomolar level. BCMG-SPION produced the maximum NIRF intensity at 48  h post injection in vivo. Evaluation of the BCMG-SPION in the tumor tissue by MRI showed that relative contrast enhancement was 34% higher than normal muscles. NIRF images of excised organs showed the highest NIRF signal in tumor and the intensity was at least 8 times higher than other organs.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.