Correlation between microstructure evolution and creep of alloy 263
- Correlation between microstructure evolution and creep of alloy 263
- 정우상; 정희정; 허주열
- Alloy 263; Creep; Gamma prime; Eta
- Issue Date
- Materials characterization
- VOL 156-109847
- This study discusses the temperature dependence of deformation mechanisms and microstructure evolution during creep. Alloy 263 was investigated for creep under various conditions of applied stress and temperature until fracture. The crept microstructure was analyzed using electron microscopy. The analysis shows the phase reaction of MC+γ→M23C6+(γ′, η) in creep condition takes place. Moreover, the precipitation of η, which has slower precipitation kinetics than γ′, was promoted by creep. Additionally, the interaction between γ′ and dislocations changed from shearing to by-passing with the increase of temperature because critical shear stress of each deformation mechanisms is dependent on temperature.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.