A Robust Position Estimation Algorithm under Unusual Large Range Errors
- A Robust Position Estimation Algorithm under Unusual Large Range Errors
- 김도익; 김정희; 이지양; 김문기; 핫산 니가투
- position estimation; range error; uwb
- Issue Date
- IEEE RO-MAN 2019
- This paper provides a robust fusion algorithm for accurate position estimation under uncertain large errors in range measurements. Many researchers have studied UWB, IMU, odometry integration algorithms for estimating position, velocity, attitude and IMU biases. However, the fused results of these conventional algorithms are likely to be affected by the unusual ranging measurement errors. Therefore, in order to improve the positioning accuracy under the large errors of the UWB range, a robust fusion algorithm is required. In this paper, instead of using the range directly, the estimated range that the errors is reduced is used. Reducing the errors is possible by using the odometry velocity that is relatively accurate and is independent of range measurement. The robustness and accuracy of the proposed algorithm is verified by a mobile robot with real-time positioning and trajectory control under large range errors which are occurred randomly.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.