Formation of needle-like MC carbide at or near incoherent twin boundary in IN740H Ni-based superalloy
- Formation of needle-like MC carbide at or near incoherent twin boundary in IN740H Ni-based superalloy
- 정우상; 서진유; 심재혁; 김동익; 김병규; 이상혁; 이승용
- Issue Date
- Journal of alloys and compounds
- VOL 813-152222-7
- During aging at 900  °C for 100  h of IN740H Ni-based superalloy, unexpected needle-like MC carbide formed at or near incoherent twin boundary having a twin relationship with surrounding matrix. Similar to the known needle-like M23C6 precipitation, the nucleation and growth of MC carbide in needle-like morphology resulted from emission of Shockley partial dislocations and inherent directional stress field originated from incoherent twin boundary, respectively. Also, this precipitation process essentially gave rise to the twin relationship with its surrounding matrix.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.