Chimeric crRNAs with 19 DNA residues in the guide region show the retained DNA cleavage activity of Cas9 with potential to improve the specificity
- Chimeric crRNAs with 19 DNA residues in the guide region show the retained DNA cleavage activity of Cas9 with potential to improve the specificity
- 안대로; 정학숙; 정철현; 강성재; 박지현; 장정은; 이희재; 김효영; 전용문; 안진수; 안종성; 방두희
- CRISPR; Cas9; Chimeric crRNA; target specificity
- Issue Date
- Chemical communications
- VOL 55, NO 24-3555
- We demonstrated that 19 out of 20 RNA residues in the guide region of crRNA can be replaced with DNA residues with high GC-contents. The cellular activity of the chimeric crRNAs to disrupt the target gene was comparable to that of the native crRNA.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.