Multiband electronic transport in α-Yb1-xSrxAlB4 (x = 0, 0.19(3)) single crystals
- Multiband electronic transport in α-Yb1-xSrxAlB4 (x = 0, 0.19(3)) single crystals
- 류혜진; Milinda Abeykoon; Emil Bozin; Yosuke Matsumoto; S. Nakatsuji; C. Petrovic
- Issue Date
- Journal of physics, Condensed matter : an Institute of Physics journal
- VOL 28-425602-5
- We report on the evidence for the multiband electronic transport in α-YbAlB4 and α-Yb0.81(2)Sr0.19(3)AlB4. Multiband transport reveals itself below 10 K in both compounds via Hall effect measurements, whereas anisotropic magnetic ground state sets in below 3 K in α-Yb0.81(2)Sr0.19(3)AlB4. Our results show that Sr2+  substitution enhances conductivity, but does not change the quasiparticle mass of bands induced by heavy fermion hybridization.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.