Selenium capped monolayer NbSe2 for two-dimensional superconductivity studies
- Selenium capped monolayer NbSe2 for two-dimensional superconductivity studies
- 류혜진; Seita Onishi; Miguel M. Ugeda; Yi Zhang; Yi Chen; Claudia Ojeda-Aristizabal; Sung-Kwan Mo; Zahid Hussain; Zhi-Xun Shen; Michael F. Crommie; Alex Zettl
- Issue Date
- Physica Status Solidi. B, Basic Solid State Physics
- VOL 253, NO 12-2399
- Superconductivity in monolayer niobium diselenide (NbSe2) on bilayer graphene is studied by electrical transport. Monolayer NbSe2 is grown on bilayer graphene by molecular beam epitaxy and capped with a selenium film to avoid degradation in air. The selenium capped samples have T-C=1.9K. In situ measurements down to 4K in ultrahigh vacuum show that the effect of the selenium layer on the transport is negligible. The superconducting transition and upper critical fields in air exposed and selenium capped samples are compared. Schematic of monolayer NbSe2/bilayer graphene with selenium capping layer and electrical contacts.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.