Multiband transport and nonmetallic low-temperature state of K0.50Na0.24Fe1.52Se2
- Multiband transport and nonmetallic low-temperature state of K0.50Na0.24Fe1.52Se2
- 류혜진; F. Wolff-Fabris; J. B. Warren; M. Uhlarz; J. Wosnitza; C. Petrovic
- Issue Date
- Physical review B, Condensed matter and materials physics
- VOL 90-020502(R)-5
- We report evidence for multiband transport and an insulating low-temperature normal state in superconducting K0.50Na0.24Fe1.52Se2 with T-c approximate to 20 K. The temperature-dependent upper critical field H-c2 is well described by a two-band BCS model. The normal-state resistance, accessible at low temperatures only in pulsed magnetic fields, shows an insulating logarithmic temperature dependence as T -> 0 after superconductivity is suppressed. This is similar as for high-T-c copper oxides and granular type-I superconductors, suggesting that the superconductor-insulator transition observed in high magnetic fields is related to intrinsic nanoscale phase separation.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.