Physical properties of KxNi2-ySe2 single crystals
- Physical properties of KxNi2-ySe2 single crystals
- 류혜진; Hechang Lei; Milinda Abeykoon; Kefeng Wang; Emil S. Bozin; D. Graf; J. B. Warren; C. Petrovic
- Issue Date
- Journal of physics, Condensed matter : an Institute of Physics journal
- VOL 26, NO 1-015701-7
- We have synthesized K0.95(1)Ni1.86(2)Se2 single crystals. The single crystals contain K and Ni deficiencies not observed in KNi2Se2 polycrystals. Unlike KNi2Se2 polycrystals, the superconductivity is absent in single crystals. The detailed physical property study indicates that the K0.95Ni1.86Se2 single crystals exhibit heavy-fermion-like characteristics. The transition to a heavy fermion state below T similar to 30 K results in an enhancement of the electron-like carrier density whereas the magnetic susceptibility shows little anisotropy and suggests the presence of both itinerant and localized Ni orbitals.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.