Growth and characterization of epitaxial barium titanate and cobalt ferrite composite Film
- Growth and characterization of epitaxial barium titanate and cobalt ferrite composite Film
- 류혜진; S. C. Chae; P. Murugavel; J. H. Lee; T. W. Noh; C. Bae; J. H. Park
- Issue Date
- Journal of the Korean Physical Society
- VOL 47-S348
- The deposition condition for the multiferroic 0.65BaTiO3− 0.35CoFe2O4 composite film was tuned by optimizing the condition for parent BaTiO3 and CoFe2O4 film on SrTiO3 by varying the oxygen partial pressure and substrate temperature. The grown composite film shows good epitaxy on SrRuO3/SrTiO3 conducting substrate. The composite films also show expected ferroelectric and ferromagnetic properties which are necessary to get good magnetoelectric coupling in this material.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.