Self-adhesive graphene oxide-wrapped TiO2 nanoparticles for UV-activated colorimetric oxygen detection
- Self-adhesive graphene oxide-wrapped TiO2 nanoparticles for UV-activated colorimetric oxygen detection
- 이준석; 손은진; 이민아; Chau Hai Thai Vu; 이하나; 권기훈; 박찬범
- Issue Date
- Sensors and actuators. B, Chemical
- VOL 213-328
- We first report on the synthesis of graphene oxide-wrapped TiO2nanoparticles (GO-TiO2NPs) asa self-adhesive photocatalyst for UV-activated colorimetric oxygen detection. Methylene blue (MB),a redox dye for colorimetric oxygen indication, strongly adsorbed onto GO-TiO2NPs by both elec-trostatic and – stacking interactions. The chemical attraction between GO and MB significantlydecreased dye leakage, which is a serious problem of colorimetric oxygen indicators; MB leaching fromGO-TiO2-based film was fivefold lower than that from conventional TiO2-based film. This novel MB/GO-TiO2/glycerol/hydroxyethyl cellulose film was successfully bleached by UV irradiation, and it regainedits blue color rapidly in the presence of oxygen, demonstrating its useful functionality as a UV-activatedcolorimetric oxygen indicator.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.