Insulating and metallic spin glass in Ni-doped KxFe2-ySe2 single crystals
- Insulating and metallic spin glass in Ni-doped KxFe2-ySe2 single crystals
- 류혜진; Milinda Abeykoon; Kefeng Wang; Hechang Lei; N. Lazarevic; J. B. Warren; E. S. Bozin; Z. V. Popovic; C. Petrovic
- Issue Date
- Physical review B, Condensed matter and materials physics
- VOL 91-184503-6
- We report electron doping effects by Ni in KxFe2-delta-yNiySe2 (0.06 <= y <= 1.44) single-crystal alloys. A rich ground-state phase diagram is observed. A small amount of Ni (similar to 4%) suppressed superconductivity below 1.8 K, inducing insulating spin-glass magnetic ground state for higher Ni content. With further Ni substitution, metallic resistivity is restored. For high Ni concentration in the lattice the unit cell symmetry is high symmetry I4/mmm with no phase separation whereas both I4/m + I4/mmm space groups were detected in the phase separated crystals when concentration of Ni < Fe. The absence of superconductivity coincides with the absence of crystalline Fe vacancy order.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.