Polybenzoxazole/graphene nanocomposite for etching hardmask
- Polybenzoxazole/graphene nanocomposite for etching hardmask
- 김선준; 신승욱; 김종선; 김대우; 정희태
- graphene oxide; patterning; etch resistance; hardmask; composite
- Issue Date
- Journal of industrial and engineering chemistry
- VOL 75-303
- We demonstrate that graphene can enhance the etch resistance of polymeric hardmask significantly. Graphene oxide with a sub-micrometer diameter (nGO) was functionalized with fluorinated poly(hydroxyamide) (FPHA) via a chemical coupling reaction. The FPHA-functionalized-nGO can be dispersed in various organic solvents including methanol, cyclohexanone, dimethylformamide, and N-methyl pyrrolidone. In addition, the dispersions were spincoated to prepare hardmask films which were then thermally annealed to produce nRGO-fluorinated-polybenzoxazole (FPBO) film. Compared to pristine FPBO film, elastic modulus (122%), hardness (92%), and etch resistance (54%) were significantly enhanced at 17 wt.% graphene loading, surpassing the properties of commercial CHM009 film.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.