Mother Diamine: A Universal Building Block for Making Chiral Ligands from Daughter Diamines to Binol, Binap and Monophos Analogues
- Mother Diamine: A Universal Building Block for Making Chiral Ligands from Daughter Diamines to Binol, Binap and Monophos Analogues
- 이안수; Soon Mog so; Alan J. Lough; 김현우; Jik Chin
- Issue Date
- Asian Journal of Organic Chemistry
- VOL 3, NO 10-1107
- “Mother diamine” (MD) or 1,2-bis(2-hydroxy-phenyl)ethylenediamine can be rapidly transformed to a wide variety of chiral ligands including vicinal diamines and analogs of binol (MDdiol), binap (MDdiphos), and monophos (MDphos). The reactivity and stereoselectivity of the MDphos ligands in Rh-catalyzed hydrogenation are highly sensitive to the N,N’-dialkyl substituents
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.