An Enantioselective Cross-Dehydrogenative Coupling Catalysis Approach to Substituted Tetrahydropyrans
- An Enantioselective Cross-Dehydrogenative Coupling Catalysis Approach to Substituted Tetrahydropyrans
- 이안수; Rick C. Betori; Erika A. Crane; Karl A. Scheidt
- Issue Date
- Journal of the American Chemical Society
- VOL 140, NO 20-6216
- An enantioselective cross-dehydrogenative coupling (CDC) reaction to access tetrahydropyrans has been developed. This process combines in situ Lewis acid activation of a nucleophile in concert with the oxidative formation of a transient oxocarbenium electrophile, leading to a productive and highly enantioselective CDC. These advances represent one of the first successful applications of CDC for the enantioselective couplings of unfunctionalized ethers. This system provides efficient access to valuable tetrahydropyran motifs found in many natural products and bioactive small molecules.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.