ZnS nanoparticles as new additive for polyethersulfone membrane in humic acid filtration
- ZnS nanoparticles as new additive for polyethersulfone membrane in humic acid filtration
- 조소혜; Jing Guo; 칸소완; 김정환
- ZnS nanoparticles; Polyethersulfone membrane; Humic acid; Membrane fouling
- Issue Date
- Journal of industrial and engineering chemistry
- VOL 79-78
- In this report, well-dispersed ZnS nanoparticles were applied as inorganic additives for polyethersulfone (PES) membrane to improve anti-fouling performance. ZnS nanoparticles were synthesized by low temperature precipitation and phase inversion method was used to embed them into PES membrane for humic acid (HA) filtration. Intrinsic properties of the PES-ZnS composite membrane developed were investigated at different ZnS loadings. Compared to the control PES membrane, the PES-ZnS membrane improved hydrophilicity, porosity and thermal stability. Effect of ZnS on the flux recovery of the PES membrane fouled with HA was more pronounced than that as TiO2 was used as embedding materials.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.