Growth behavior and thermally stable electrical properties of TiNbO5 nanosheet thin films grown using the electrophoretic method
- Growth behavior and thermally stable electrical properties of TiNbO5 nanosheet thin films grown using the electrophoretic method
- 강종윤; Mir Im; Woong-Hee Lee; Sang-Hyo Kweon; Sahn Nahm
- Issue Date
- Journal of the European Ceramic Society
- VOL 39, NO 4-1155
- TiNbO5 (TNO) thin films were deposited by electrophoresis at room temperature by using TNO− nanosheets. These TNO films exhibited a large (001) interplanar distance (1.18  nm) owing to the presence of TBA+ between the TNO layers. The TBA+, which were used to synthesize the TNO− nanosheets, were removed from the TNO film after annealing at 600  °C. Two types of structures were developed in the film annealed at 600  °C: type-1 and type-2, which revealed (001) interplanar distances of 0.52 and 0.71  nm, respectively. The TNO film annealed at 600  °C showed a dielectric constant of 48.5, low dielectric loss (0.02), and small leakage current density of 4.16  ×  10− 7 A/cm2 at 0.6  MV/cm. The dielectric properties were stable with respect to the film thickness and the applied electric field; the dielectric and insulation properties were maintained up to 300  °C. Therefore, TNO films are good candidates for high-temperature capacitors.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.