Generation of Nonclassical Narrowband Photon Pairs from a Cold Rubidium Cloud
- Generation of Nonclassical Narrowband Photon Pairs from a Cold Rubidium Cloud
- 조영욱; K.-K. Park; J.-C. Lee; Y.-H. Kim
- Issue Date
- Journal of the Korean Physical Society
- VOL 63, NO 4-950
- We report the generation of nonclassical narrowband photon pairs via the spontaneous four-wave mixing process in a cold Rubidium (Rb-87) cloud prepared in a magneto-optical trap. The generated photon pairs exhibit strong violation of the Cauchy-Schwarz inequality by a factor of 625 +/- 45, confirming nonclassical correlation between the photons. The biphoton wave packets, measured for several different experimental conditions, are in good agreement with the theoretical results.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.