Stretchable/flexible silver nanowire electrodes for energy device applications
- Stretchable/flexible silver nanowire electrodes for energy device applications
- 이필립; 정진욱; 조현민; Recep Yuksel; 김동관; 이하범; 권진형; 여준엽; 홍석준; Husnu Emrah Unalan; 한승용; 고승환
- 은 나노와이어; 신축성 에너지 소자; 신축성 전극
- Issue Date
- VOL 11, NO 43-20378
- Research on sustainable and high-efficiency energy devices has recently emerged as an important global issue. These devices are now moving beyond the form of a bulk, rigid platform to a portable, flexible/stretchable format that is easily available in our daily lives. Similar to the development of an active layer for the production of next-generation energy devices, the fabrication of flexible/stretchable electrodes for the easy flow of electrons is also very important. Silver nanowire electrodes have high electronic conductivity even in a flexible/stretchable state due to their high aspect ratio and percolation network structures compared to conventional electrodes. Herein, we summarize the research in the field of flexible/stretchable electronics on energy devices fabricated using silver nanowires as the electrodes. Additionally, for a systematic presentation of the current research trends, this review classifies the surveyed research efforts into the categories of energy production, storage, and consumption.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.