Identification of 1H-pyrazolo[3,4-b]pyridine derivatives as potent ALK-L1196M inhibitors
- Identification of 1H-pyrazolo[3,4-b]pyridine derivatives as potent ALK-L1196M inhibitors
- 심태보; 남윤주; 황동근; Namdoo Kim; Hong-Seog Seo; Khalid B. Selim
- Issue Date
- Journal of enzyme inhibition and medicinal chemistry
- VOL 34, NO 1-1438
- Anaplastic lymphoma kinase (ALK) has been recognised as a promising molecular target of targeted therapy for NSCLC. We performed SAR study of pyrazolo[3,4-b]pyridines to override crizotinib resistance caused by ALK-L1196M mutation and identified a novel and potent L1196M inhibitor, 10g. 10g displayed exceptional enzymatic activities (<0.5 nM of IC50) against ALK-L1196M as well as against ALK-wt. In addition, 10g is an extremely potent inhibitor of ROS1 (<0.5nM of IC50) and displays excellent selectivity over c-Met. Moreover, 10g strongly suppresses proliferation of ALK-L1196M-Ba/F3 and H2228 cells harbouring EML4-ALK via apoptosis and the ALK signalling blockade. The results of molecular docking studies reveal that, in contrast to crizotinib, 10g engages in a favourable interaction with M1196 in the kinase domain
of ALK-L1196M and hydrogen bonding with K1150 and E1210. This SAR study has provided a useful insight into the design of novel and potent inhibitors against ALK gatekeeper mutant.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.