Tailored Palladium-Platinum Nano-Concave Cubes as High Performance Catalysts for the Direct Synthesis of Hydrogen Peroxide
- Tailored Palladium-Platinum Nano-Concave Cubes as High Performance Catalysts for the Direct Synthesis of Hydrogen Peroxide
- 안재평; 박수형; 홍재영; 이규준; Geun-Ho Han; Xiangyun Xiao; Kwan-Young Lee; Taekyung Yu
- Issue Date
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces
- VOL 12, NO 5-6335
- To obtain high catalytic properties, finely modulating the electronic structure and active sites of catalysts is important. Herein, we report the design and economical synthesis of Pd@Pt core– shell nanoparticles for high productivity in the direct synthesis of hydrogen peroxide. Pd@Pt core– shell nanoparticles with a partially covered Pt shell on a Pd cube were synthesized using a simple direct seed-mediated growth method. The synthesized Pd@Pt core– shell nanoparticles were composed of high index faceted Pt on the corners and edges, while the Pd– Pt alloy was located on the terrace area of the Pd cubes. Because of the high-indexed Pt and Pd– Pt alloy sites, the synthesized concave Pd@Pt7 nanoparticles exhibited both high H2 conversion and H2O2 selectivity compared with Pd cubes.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.