Exfoliated MXene as a mediator for efficient laser desorption/ionization mass spectrometry analysis of various analytes
- Exfoliated MXene as a mediator for efficient laser desorption/ionization mass spectrometry analysis of various analytes
- 양철민; 채아리; Hongje Jang; Dong-Yeun Koh; Young-Kwan Kim
- MXene; Exfoliation; Metabolite; Laser desorption ionization; Mass spectrometry
- Issue Date
- VOL 209, 120531
- The exfoliated MXene (e-MXene) is systematically investigated as a mediator for laser desorption/ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometry (LDI-MS) analysis. Whereas un-exfoliated MXene has no activity for LDI-MS analysis, the e-MXene presents a high resolution, salt-tolerance and efficiency for LDI-MS analysis of various small molecules regardless of their polarity, aromaticity and molecular weight owing to its physicochemical properties such as high laser energy absorption, electrical conductivity and photothermal conversion. Based on our findings, it is clearly confirmed that e-MXene is a promising material for the development of an efficient platform for LDI-MS analysis of small molecules.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.