Charge and dielectric effects of biomolecules on electrical characteristics of nanowire FET biosensors
- Charge and dielectric effects of biomolecules on electrical characteristics of nanowire FET biosensors
- 임매순; 안재혁; 최성진; 김성호; 한진우; 김창훈; 김지연; 박태정; 이상엽; 최양규
- biosensor; field effect transistor
- Issue Date
- Applied physics letters
- VOL 111, NO 11, 113701
- The sensing mechanism of nanowire field effect transistor (NWFET) biosensors is investigated by taking into consideration both the charge and dielectric effects of biomolecules. The dielectric effect of the biomolecules is dominantly reflected in the linear regime, whereas the charge property is manifested in the subthreshold regime. The findings are supported by bio-experiments and numerical simulations. This study provides a rudimentary means of understanding interactions between biomolecules and NWFET biosensors.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.