An underlap channel-embedded field-effect transistor for biosensor application in watery and dry environment
- An underlap channel-embedded field-effect transistor for biosensor application in watery and dry environment
- 임매순; 김지연; 안재혁; 최성진; 김성호; 김창훈; 박태정; 이상엽; 최양규
- Issue Date
- IEEE transactions on nanotechnology
- VOL 11, NO 2-394
- An underlap channel-embedded FET is proposed for electrical, label-free biosensor in both watery and dry environments, and current-voltage characteristics measured under each environment are compared. To investigate the effectiveness of the underlap device as a biosensor for both environments, antigen-antibody binding of an avian influenza (AI) is used. Antibody of AI binding on antigen-immobilized surface provides additional negative charge on underlap surface, and they give rise to channel potential increasing and result in drain current reduction. In this study, we have verified that the biosensor characteristics measured under dry environment is valid as much as they are valid for watery environment.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.