Multiple-gate CMOS thin-film transistor with polysilicon nanowire
- Multiple-gate CMOS thin-film transistor with polysilicon nanowire
- 임매순; 한진우; 이현진; 유리은; 김성호; 김창훈; 전상철; 김광희; 이기성; 오재섭; 박윤창; 이희목; 최양규
- Issue Date
- IEEE Electron Device Letters
- VOL 29, NO 1-105
- An ultimately scaled multiple-gate CMOS thin-film transistor with a polysilicon (poly-Si) nanowire demonstrates feasibility for vertical integration using multiple active layers for application in the terabit memory era. The short-channel effects are suppressed using a multiple gate to wrap around the nanowire in devices with a size of a few tenths of a nanometer. The switching and output characteristics show high device performance without a crystallization process for the poly-Si nanowire.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.