2D boron nitride nanoflakes as a multifunctional additive in gel polymer electrolyte for safe, long cycle life and high rate lithium metal batteries
- 2D boron nitride nanoflakes as a multifunctional additive in gel polymer electrolyte for safe, long cycle life and high rate lithium metal batteries
- 심지민; 김희중; 김병각; 김용석; 김동균; 이종찬
- Issue Date
- Energy & environmental science
- VOL 10, NO 9-1916
- The multifunctional properties of 2D boron nitride nanoflakes (BNNFs) in gel polymer electrolytes (GPEs) are presented. A small addition (0.5 wt%) of BNNFs into the GPE substantially improves all the advantageous properties of the GPE including ionic conductivity, Li+ transference number, mechanical modulus, and dendrite-suppressing capability, thereby enabling high performance lithium metal batteries.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.