Nanodomain Analysis with Cluster-SIMS: Application to the Characterization of Macromolecular Brush Architecture
- Nanodomain Analysis with Cluster-SIMS: Application to the Characterization of Macromolecular Brush Architecture
- 조상호; Fan Yang; Guorong Sun; Stanislav V. Verkhoturov; James W. Thackeray; Peter Trefonas; Karen L. Wooley; Emile A. Schweikert
- Issue Date
- Surface and interface analysis : SIA
- VOL 47, NO 11-1055
- We present the application of cluster-SIMS for the analysis of the nanoscopic surface of diblock brush terpolymers (DBTs). This novel SIMS technique differs from conventional SIMS. It uses Au-400(4+) projectiles at 520keV and an event-by-event bombardment/detection regime for the analysis of co-localized molecular species. The performance of this SIMS method was tested on bottle brush' block molecules featuring a vertical aligned backbone structure. We were able to assess the extent of secondary ion emissions from the surface and analyze the degree of ordered alignment for DBTs by the fluorocarbon surface coverage. We demonstrate the feasibility of characterizing the homogeneity of macromolecular films at the nanoscale.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.