Photo-Responsible Synapse Using Ge Synaptic Transistors and GaAs Photodetectors
- Photo-Responsible Synapse Using Ge Synaptic Transistors and GaAs Photodetectors
- 김형준; 한재훈; 정연주; 김성광; 금대명; 임형락; 김상현
- Ge-OI; wafer bonding; synapse; GaAs; photodetector
- Issue Date
- IEEE Electron Device Letters
- VOL 41, NO 4-608
- In this letter, we propose the photo-responsible synaptic devices by using stackable GaAs photodetectors (PDs) and Ge-on-insulator (Ge-OI) synaptic transistors for the future three-dimensional (3D) artificial vision sensors. The photo-responsible synapse showed good photo-responding synaptic behaviors depending on the incident light to GaAs PD, which changes the hole injection into the Ge-OI transistors, resulting in the change in potentiation/depression characteristics. The training simulation highlighted the fabricated photo-responsible synapse can provide high colored pattern recognition tasks for semiconductor-based hardware systems.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.