On-Chip Chemiresistive Sensor Array for On-Road NOx Monitoring with Quantification
- On-Chip Chemiresistive Sensor Array for On-Road NOx Monitoring with Quantification
- 이석; 김재헌; 강종윤; 이택진; 김철기; 신범주; 송영근; 문희규; 정영모; 전성찬; Richard B. Kaner
- Chemiresistive sensor arrays; Langmuir isotherms; Metal oxide semicondcutors; NOx sensors
- Issue Date
- Advanced science
- VOL 7, NO 22-2002014-9
- The adverse effects of air pollution on respiratory health make air quality monitoring with high spatial and temporal resolutions essential especially in cities. Despite considerable interest and efforts, the application of various types of sensors is considered immature owing to insufficient sensitivity and cross-interference under ambient conditions. Here, a fully integrated chemiresistive sensor array (CSA) with parts-per-trillion sensitivity is demonstrated with its application for on-road NOx monitoring. An analytical model is suggested to describe the kinetics of the sensor responses and quantify molecular binding affinities. Finally, the full characterization of the system is connected to implement on-road measurements on NOx vapor with quantification as its ultimate field application. The obtained results suggest that the CSA shows potential as an essential unit to realize an air-quality monitoring network with high spatial and temporal resolutions.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.