Comparative chemico-physical analyses of strain-free GaAs/Al0.3Ga0.7As quantum dots grown by droplet epitaxy
- Comparative chemico-physical analyses of strain-free GaAs/Al0.3Ga0.7As quantum dots grown by droplet epitaxy
- 한일기; 송진동; 이규태; 여인아; 김도균; 김종수; 박철홍
- droplet epitaxy; strain-free quantum dot; TEM-EDS
- Issue Date
- VOL 10, 1301
- We investigate the quantum confinement effects on excitons in several types of strain-free GaAs/Al0.3Ga0.7As droplet epitaxy (DE) quantum dots (QDs). By performing comparative analyses of energy-dispersive X-ray spectroscopy with the aid of a three-dimensional (3D) envelope-function model, we elucidate the individual quantum confinement characteristics of the QD band structures with respect to their composition profiles and the asymmetries of their geometrical shapes. By precisely controlling the exciton oscillator strength in strain-free QDs, we envisage the possibility of tailoring light-matter interactions to implement fully integrated quantum photonics based on QD single-photon sources (SPSs).
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.