Application of Spiky Nickel Nanoparticles to Hydrogen Evolution Reaction
- Application of Spiky Nickel Nanoparticles to Hydrogen Evolution Reaction
- 정광덕; 남기민; 아사드아바스; 마아현; 서동호; 임윤지
- Issue Date
- Bulletin of the Korean Chemical Society
- VOL 41, NO 11-1085
- The development of an efficient water splitting catalyst is a requirement for sustainable hydrogen production. Ni catalysts with different shapes were prepared using a solvothermal method for hydrogen evolution reaction (HER). The growth of the Ni particles was manipulated by controlling the reaction temperature and surfactant during the solvothermal reaction. The HER activity of the herein obtained Ni catalysts, namely semispherical, dendritic, and spiky nanoparticles were evaluated in alkaline conditions. Spiky Ni nanoparticles exhibited superior HER catalytic activity compared to that of spherical and dendritic Ni nanoparticles. The effect of morphology and electrochemical active sites has been fully investigated.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.