Nanoturf Hierarchical thermo-membrane for solar-vapor generator
- Nanoturf Hierarchical thermo-membrane for solar-vapor generator
- 권석준; 김종욱; 강승지; 이소리; 옥제형; 김용재; 노승훈; 홍해린; 김정규; 채희엽; 김태일
- solar thermal; plasmonic; generator; steam
- Issue Date
- Advanced functional materials
- VOL 30, NO 50-2003862
- Solarthermal materials have been intensively studied in the context of production and localization of thermal energy, targeting an industry level application. Although photonic and optical strategies for enhancing light absorption have increased the efficiency of photo excitation/conversion into thermal energy, most of them have several limitations such as large area fabrication, thermal stability and broadband/omnidirectional light absorption. In this study, a goldcoated hierarchical nanoturf membrane (Au/hNanoturf membrane) incorporated with randomly distributed high aspect ratio (AR) nanostructures and microthrough holes is proposed. The Au/hNanoturf has peculiar black structures that provide advantages in forming a membrane with a large area and in absorbing broadband solar light spectrum. Furthermore, the membrane is combined with microcone array which makes it exhibit exceptionally omnidirectional light absorption properties. Using computational analysis, it is confirmed th
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.